eBuilder is looking for a Systems Engineer with sound L1, L2 administration and experience in managing on-prem and cloud hosting infrastructure.
A Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
· L1 and L2 administration and support
· Administration & Maintenance of Windows and Linux client/server environment
· Administration, Maintenance & Monitoring of Antivirus Servers
· Administration, Maintenance & Monitoring of Active Directory Environments.
· Administration, Maintenance & Monitoring of O365 cloud e-Mail platform and all the email related services at eBuilder
· Manage the internal Virtual environment (VMWare and ESXI servers)
· Manage the local network including Data Center network, Office Wi-Fi, LAN and WAN
· Administration, Maintenance & Monitoring of Linux servers
· Internal user support (preparing new laptops and desktops for users, incident support, data recovery, etc.)
· IT Assets and Inventory management
· 24 hour on-call support (weekdays, weekends, and holidays)
· Identify and define system security requirements, prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· In-depth understanding of Windows and Linux client/server environment
· Excellent internal user support skills
· Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
· Knowledge in ISO 27001 and PCIDSS (will be an added advantage)
· Good verbal and written skills in English
· Followed any profession education/certification in the related field (will be an added advantage)
· Excellent analytical & autonomous problem-solving skills
· The ability to carry out activities with minimum supervision & provide high quality output
· The willingness to learn and adapt quickly to different work environments/technologies.
You will be;
· Working in a Tier 1 modern IT complex in Colombo, get the opportunity to work on-site in Sweden periodically and be offered an attractive remuneration package if you are the right candidate.
If you think you are the kind of resource we are looking for, please send us your complete resume with details of two non-related referees to email@example.com on or before 31st January 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org