Join our team and our mission to create a world-class Financial and logistic products for some of the most advanced and prestigious banking organization and telecom companies in the world. This is an opportunity that will be a guaranteed boost to your career.
What you will do:
· Developing industry standard solutions in Java based technology stack
· Contributing to improve and maintain existing industry level solutions.
· Work closely with onsite and offshore delivery stakeholders for better customer success.
If you have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
· Industry experience in J2EE based solution development.
· Knowledge on MVC and relative Java frameworks
· Working in middleware integration tools (preferably MuleSoft esb)
· Working experience in Oracle and SQL
· Experience on developing distributed and highly available applications.
· Knowledge on IT Security best practices
· Delivering quality and maintainable codes.
· Working experience in Agile based development methodologies.
· Prior experience on DevOps principals
· Experience CI/CD tools and techniques
· Excellent communication skills.
Desired System Experience:
· Configuration management and Automation capabilities
· Working with Build tools and SCM tools
· Working with application containers such as JBoss/WildFly
· RDBMS databases knowledge (preferably Oracle)
· Plus, to have experience with privacy design and anonymization architectures
You will benefit from:
· Start-up with some of the most prestigious customers in the world
· Working for a tier 1 IT location in Colombo
· On site work required
· Working in a Tier 1 modern IT complex in Colombo, get the opportunity to work on-site in Sweden periodically and an attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
If you think you are the kind of material we are looking for, send us your complete resume with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com